Because one size never fits all, this facial is entirely customized for your own individual skin. Facials include cleansing, exfoliation, relaxing massage, masque, eye cream and moisturizer. Perfect for women, men and teens, this facial is designed to be flexible in addressing your specific needs.
30min = $30 60min = $60
The customized facial is a great facial to add more intensive treatment options such as:
Lighten, Tighten and Brighten (LTB)
Vitamin C series of products used to gently lift off dead skin cells, smooth and soften the complexion, while helping to treat areas of hyper-pigmentation and sun damage. These Vitamin C packed products restores skin’s vitality and youthfulness.
Add to a facial + $20.00
Papaya Enzyme Duo
Specially formulated for sensitive skin, step one of this duo contains vitamins and a natural enzyme from Papaya that will wash away dirt without removing the skin's natural oils, leaving skin hydrated, soft and beautiful. Anti-oxidants Vitamin A, B5 and E lock in hydration and aid in tissue repair. Step two of this duo is specially blended with Mineral Crystals, Papaya Extract and a potent blend of vitamins to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage; rejuvenates the surface of the skin for visibly fresher, softer, more beautiful skin.
Add to a facial + $20.00
Acne Treatment Facial
Acne Treatment Facial includes deep cleansing steam, deep pore clarifying cleanser containing green, white and red tea that reduces surface bacteria. Acne control sulfur masque with purified clay and glycerin designed for deep pore cleansing. Extractions, and acne treatment gel formulated with willow bark extract and turmeric root extract to fight acne while glycerin and aloe help moisturize and soothe the skin.
Add to a facial + $20.00
Men's skin care needs are just as important as women's. Created to combat the effect of the environment and stress, this deep cleansing facial includes skin analysis, cleaning, exfoliation, massage, purifying masque, and a hydrating moisturizer.
60 min. = $60
Microdermabrasion is a safe, non-invasive exfoliation procedure performed with a diamond-tipped hand piece that mechanically abrades the skin and a suction system vacuums the exfoliated skin away. Microdermabrasion reduces the appearance of fine lines, superficial skin discoloration, pore size and scars. Skin is left polished, radiant, soft, and products are better able to penetrate deeply into the skin. Additional benefits of microdermabrasion include increased blood flow which aids in collagen production and skin cell turnover. Microdermabrasion has little or no downtime, depending on skin sensitivity and aggressiveness of treatment.
$70 for full facial -or- $40 for a mini
Microdermabrasion is not recommended to keratosis sufferers (aka chicken skin), people with undiagnosed lesions, active rosacea or acne, weeping acne (stages 3 to 4), diabetes, auto-immune disorders, fragile capillaries, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis or lupus. Recent laser surgery or Accutane acne treatment may also be sound reasons for your doctor not to recommend microdermabrasion. Discuss your medical history to your doctor if unsure.
BEAUTIFUL IMAGE Micro Current Facial Sculpting
Micro Current Facial Sculpting is a non-surgical face-lifting and tightening service that uses electrical waves with varied sequences to tone and revitalize the skin at a cellular level. Participants will see an improvement in muscle tone, skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles and overall firmness of skin. Micro Current penetrates deep within the skin’s surface to stimulate collagen, elastin, and trigger the body’s production of amino acids and ATP (the chemical “fuel” of our cells) which accelerate cell repair, promotes healthy skin cell production and natural face-lifting. There is no down time with Micro Current however not everyone is a candidate for this procedure.
$85.00 per session
$60 if added to a facial (60 min)
5 session package for $375.00 ($75.00 each) *Packages are not eligible to be shared with other clients.
Micro Current is not recommended for people who have:
- Facial Cancer: Cancer can spread through the lymphatic system, and because massage increases lymphatic circulation, it may potentially spread the disease as well.
- Fillers, Botox – after 30 days for sculpting treatment.
- Metal plates/pins
- Piercings in neck or face –must be removed prior to treatment.
- Fillings and/or braces –must be removed prior to treatment.
- Eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, fresh bruising, open sores, bleeding, tooth abscess, broken jaw or other facial bone, head lice, recently consumed alcohol, under the influence of drugs, recent head/neck injury and contagious diseases.
Please note it is normal for the treated area to be slightly tender and pink for 1-3 days after the treatment.
- Do not use Retin-A, Renova or any acid-containing facial creams for at least 3-5 days after your microdermabrasion treatment. In addition, do not use any harsh cleansers, mechanical cleansing brushes or facial scrubs during this post-treatment period. The use of a mild facial cleanser and a non-acidic moisturizer is permitted.
- It is imperative that you avoid the sun while undergoing microdermabrasion treatments. This will help to circumvent hyperpigmentation of the skin. If you must be exposed to the sun, use a mineral-based (titanium dioxide and/or zinc oxide) SPF of at least 30 and be sure to reapply every two hours and wear a wide brim hat to cover your face.
- To reduce possible facial skin irritation, avoid hot water to the face and avoid working up a sweat for a day or two after treatment.
- While you will see brighter, smoother skin with just one treatment, a series of microdermabrasion treatments are needed to see more dramatic results.
Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding your diamond-tip microdermabrasion treatment at 724-695-5300.
Eyebrows = $12
Lip = $12
Chin = $12
Facial Wax general = $20
Underarms = $30
Full Arms = $40
Hands, Feet = $10
Bikini = $35
Bikini & Naval = $40
Partial Brazilian = $75
Full Brazilian= $95
Lower Legs = $50
Full Legs = $75
Chest = $40
Half Back = $40
Full Back = $80
Neck = $10
Shoulders = $20
*When waxing two or more areas, recieve $2 off per area!*
MAKE-UP - weddings / corporate functions / events, etc.
Call ahead for pricing